Re: [HARC] New Radio!!!

  • Ed & Mary Heyboer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 26, 2003
      Hi Tim,

      Take that new rig to the February meeting. Or better yet give me a call on
      the Holland repeater some day. I monitor that frequency much of the day.

      73,

      Ed, KF8EV

      Kindness counts
      God Bless
      Ed
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 30, 2003
        Congrats Tim on the new rig and enjoy it!
        Like Ed said, bring it to the next meeting
        so we can eyeball and goggle over it!!!!
        Larry, KA8TEY