FW: Fdlog

  • Jim Lamberts
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 30, 2013
      Hello Bryan here is another logging program you can look at, I think you can
      wireless network the stations together. I think Grand Haven uses this one.
      WA8RSA tried it at home.
      Jim KC8KE

      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30, 2013
        We have used FDLOG for years at nws.. it's a great program... easy to use.. and since it's python based.. can run it on windows/mac/pc...
        --
        Fredric Moses - W8FSM - WQOG498
        fred@...

      • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net