RE: [HARC] need info

  • sfkaney
    Message 1 of 15 , Apr 18, 2013
      How did you create the VM image i.e. install the guest OS? I have used the player not too long ago and the player would not install a guest OS and I had to use VMware Fusion to create the VM but once I had created the VM the player would run it. That's why it is called VMware player

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone