W5T Special Event .. Did anyone work the train on April 13th?

  • kb8qap
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2013
      Hi All,

      Just wondering if anyone worked the Special Event Station W5T on the Arkansas & Missouri Rail Road on April 13th. The group was working from a caboose while being TRAIN MOBILE on April 13th, 2013. Not everyday you get to work HF from a train! Let me know if you worked them on the bands, They have a really cool QSL card too.

      W5T QSL's VIA: AA5AR

      73 Jeff
    • Charles Rich
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 16, 2013
        What would really be fun,. is setting up at the Railroad station in Holland to work them!!
        CER . GCW

        CHECK MY PROFILE AT WWW.QRZ.COM
        Licensed by the FCC since 1950