Re: [HARC] Morse code computer programs

  • Tom KD8DEG
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 17, 2013
      Go to FISTS @ http://www.fists.org/  About 3/4ths of the way down the page.

      de KD8DEG  Tom

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Saturday, March 16, 2013 6:49 PM
      Subject: RE: [HARC] Morse code computer programs

      I have a stack of ARRL audio cassettes in different speeds and hoped to get the equivalent CDs but I don't think ARRL makes that. It's a problem because I don't have a cassette player anymore.

      de N7MUT

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail for iPhone

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 18, 2013
        Allen, in my shack, morse code tapes/CDs are not used anymore.  There are too many computer programs that give you so much flexibility.  I use the "Just learn Morse code" program that I downloaded free fromwww.justlearnmorsecode.com .  One of the neat things you can do is generate your own text files and then have the program send them in code.  (I copy online news stories because they have lots of numbers, etc.)  Like most programs these days, you can set the Fransworth timing.

        Mike@...