I want to renew my membership!

  • n8roj <n8roj@yahoo.com>
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 14, 2003
      I want to renew my HARC membership but I can't find the HARC address
      to send it in. I can't make it to the meeting tonight. I've tried
      both HARC links, they both seem to be dead. Can someone send me an
      address to send my renewal?

      Carl N8ROJ
    • John Bok
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 14, 2003
        Hi Carl!

        Glad to have you back again. I just checked the following web address, and I
        pull up a HARC web page. Hope this helps.

        Another reminder to everyone. Tonight is meetin' time again at Zeeland
        Community Hospital at 7:15 PM.

        John N8WVN

        http://www.georgewhitcomb.com/harc/index.html