Re: [HARC] volunteer examiner

  • Mike W8DER
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 19, 2013
      Jim,  Holland ARC is holding a ham-in-a-day on March 9th.  An open exam session for all three licenses will be held afterward. (after 6:00)

      Grand Rapids gives exams the second Friday of each month at the Red Cross on Fuller Avenue.  See GRARA website http://www.w8dc.org for detailed info.  The next one is March 8th.

      Mike Hill, W8DER

      On 2/19/2013 9:13 AM, Jim Dolson wrote:

      Found it.  ARRL.ORG is your friend.

      Jim

      On Feb 19, 2013, at 8:47 AM, Allen Walters <adwegw@...> wrote:

      I found an interestinng comment on page 36 0f the march QST. Harry Nordman of Missouri since Jan of 02 has been involved in 547 sessions. They estimate a volunteer spends 2 to 4 hour or more in prep time That means harry spends about 1 1/2 hours daily for the exams. Congratulations to harry for all that time.

      Everything will be okay in the end, If it's not okay it's not the end. (Unknown)
      Al, ND8Q

    • Jim Dolson

            Message 5 of 8 , Feb 19, 2013

              Al,

              Go to the web site below. They have testing every month.

              Tom KD8DEG