Snowfall net tonight 2/2 7PM

  • Joe Veldhuis
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013
      Just a reminder that I will be holding a snowfall report net tonight.

      Also, thanks to Tom and Chuck for sending me reports by e-mail the last 2 days! I have passed them along to the NWS.

      -Joe, N8FQ
    • Hank & Sarah Dinkelmann
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2013

        Joe

        02/01/12  2’’ on back deck at 1800  Elderwood and Riley

        02/02/12  7’’ on back deck at 1830  Elderwood and Riley

        Hank

        K8HLD