Website, Domain, etc.

  • engineer@macatawa.org
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 9, 2003
      Chuck, Jim, et al.

      I am working on setting up a site for simply the cost of domain registration,
      with some good features. As much as I'd like to do it locally with MacNet we
      can do it another way at a fraction of the cost.

      My plan for this is to have the new site open up to a splash about the
      convention and hamfest with a link to the club homepage somewhere on that
      page. Once the event is over the club homepage can move back to front and
      center as the index from the base URL.

      Get me graphics ASAP. Look for an update on the site and domain within about 5
      days.

      Steve Whitcomb, kc8drm

      This mail sent through MacNet: http://www.macatawa.org/