net control needs

  • Ed Heyboer
    Message 1 of 44 , Jan 1, 2013

      Greetings and Happy New Year to ALL,

      If you have listened or checked in with our Monday night 2 m  net, you know how the job goes.  It is fun and a great learning experience.  Try it again or for the first time.

      The following dates are available for someone to hold down that “net control chair”.

      January 7:     Ed ,  KF8EV

      January 14:  Tom ,  KD8DEG (HARC meeting)

      January 21:

      January 28:

      If you would like to listen and check in to a net a few times before doing the job, wait until February.  Contact me and we’ll work you in.

      TNX and 73,

      Ed,  KF8EV

    • Aaron Folkert
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 18, 2014

        Thanks for the reminder to check in, Ed.

        ~Someone who hasn't checked in for the last month because he forgot!~