net control needs

  • Ed Heyboer
    Message 1 of 86 , Jan 1, 2013

      Greetings and Happy New Year to ALL,

      If you have listened or checked in with our Monday night 2 m  net, you know how the job goes.  It is fun and a great learning experience.  Try it again or for the first time.

      The following dates are available for someone to hold down that “net control chair”.

      January 7:     Ed ,  KF8EV

      January 14:  Tom ,  KD8DEG (HARC meeting)

      January 21:

      January 28:

      If you would like to listen and check in to a net a few times before doing the job, wait until February.  Contact me and we’ll work you in.

      TNX and 73,

      Ed,  KF8EV

    • Ed Heyboer
      Message 86 of 86 , Jun 28

        Greetings ALL:

        The following persons will be the Holland ARC 2 meter net controls for the month of July.

        The only need for this month is July 17.  If you can take the chair on that night, we will appreciate it.

        JULY 3:  JACK,  KE8CIO

        JULY 10:TOM,  KD8DEG

        JULY 17:

        JULY 24:  TOM, KD8DEG