net control needs

  • Ed Heyboer
    Message 1 of 44 , Dec 18, 2012

      To ALL:

      Here is a follow-up to my last post concerning needs for net controls for HARC Monday night nets.

      December 24:

      December 31:  Tom,  KD8DEG

      January 7:

      January 14:  Tom,  KD8DEG (HARC meeting)

      January 21:

      January 28:

            NET PREAMBLE FOR MONDAY NIGHT 2 METER NET

      This is (your call sign) net control for the Holland Amateur Radio Club

      Monday night net.

      This net meets each Monday night at 19 30 hours easterntime,on this,

      the K8DAA 2 meter repeater, 147.06 MHz, positive

      offset, with a PL of 94.8.

      This is an open net, you do not need to bea a HARC

      member to participate.

      (followed by the usual calls for emergency, mobile and general checkins)

      Announcements:

      Topic:

      LIST:

    • Aaron Folkert
      Message 44 of 44 , Aug 18, 2014

        Thanks for the reminder to check in, Ed.

        ~Someone who hasn't checked in for the last month because he forgot!~