RE: n9ssa/bcn @ 28.234 back on-line

  • Pete Hoffswell
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2003
      Thanks for the signal report, Steve. Glad to make it
      across the Big Pond.

      My calculations show
      3735 Miles away
      7470 Miles per Watt
      6011 KM
      12022 KM per Watt

      I'll copy the list. Perhaps other beacon listeners
      would be interested in my QRP toolbox at
      http://www.qsl.net/n9ssa/mpwcalc.html

      It's handy for calculating distance, miles per watt,
      gridsquare to lat/long, and other things.

      Cheers and 73!

      - pete

      --- Steve Reed <steve@...> wrote:
      > Hello Pete
      >
      > N9SSA beacon heard today 2 January at 17.25z - S1
      > but there. Only other "9" area beacon heard was
      > NS9RC (S4)
      >
      > 73 Steve G0AEV (IO81)

      <snip>

      =====