Re: [HARC] N8XPQ repeater PL tone ***Changed***

  • Alek Kristola
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 15 9:39 AM

      Thanks for keeping us posted.  I look forward to finding some time to give it a try.

      73

      Alek KD8SLT

      On Oct 15, 2012 12:37 PM, "n8xpq" <mikekoetje@...> wrote:

      I have changed the PL tone on the repeater to 103.5. This was due to a UN-coordinated repeater located in Bangor, MI that is on the same frequency ans using 94.8 pl tone. I was not noticing any interference here, nor was I aware of any from their end, however when some people located south of the repeater try accessing the one in Holland, and use a moderate power level, they would bring up both at the same time. So this seemed to be an easy resolve, after speaking to the repeater coordinator group.

      I hope to hear you on the air soon,

      73 Mike N8XPQ