October 22 Emergency Managemant 'All Volunteers' Meeting

  • Steve Vanderhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10 10:32 AM

      From: Jim Simmons [mailto:mjamessimmons@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:07 PM
      To: Bok, John; Brand, Rich; Cepeda, Robert; Deblaay, Brian; Diehl, Greg; Dinkelmann, Henry; Elushik, Rick; Fischer, John; Fischer, Lisa; Fitzgerald, Fitz; Fitzgerald, Jessica; Heldt, Patricia; Hendrick, Dan; Heyl, Jim; Heyl, Megan; Hoekstra, Marv; Hood, Justin; Johnson, Mitch; King, Bill; Lamer, Dave; Leenheer, Bryan; Lohman, Laryn; Lunger, Richard; Meyer, Don; Miller, Jim; Mokma, Ron; Roush, Nick; Scarborugh, Heath; Shulte, Rudolph; Stark, Chazz; Stark, Chuck; Uta, Judy; VanderHill, Steve; VanderMel, Tom; VanHuis, Philip; Veldhuis, Joe; Werner, Jeremy; Wiseman-Parkin, Erin; Young, Robert
      Subject: October 22 Emergency Managemant 'All Volunteers' Meeting

      All Ottawa County Office of Emergency Management volunteers are invited to attend our quarterly meeting to be held on October 22, 2012. The meeting will begin at 7:00 PM at the Office of Emergency Management conference room in the Filmore Complex lower level.

      If you are a CERT, WMSAR, Skywarn, MRC, municipality volunteer, VIPS, or an Ottawa County (Amateur Radio Auxiliary) emergency communications team member, please attend. Feel free to bring your 'significant other' or a friend.

      We will have updates from each of our OCEM team leaders. Much has been accomplished over the last quarter.

      Coffee and snacks will be available. This is a good opportunity to not only stay current with what is happening within each of our OEM teams, but also an opportunity to meet some new folks, get acquainted and make some new friends.

      If you have questions, send an email along to me at mjamessimmons@... . I look forward to seeing you on the 22nd.

      --

      Jim Simmons, Ottawa County OEM Volunteer Programs Coordinator

      Deus vobiscum
      mjamessimmons@...