RE: [HARC] 2 m net controls needed

  • Ed Heyboer
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 3, 2012
      Thanks Phil.
      Got ya down for October 15.

      "See" you this afternoon.

      Ed

      -----Original Message-----
      From: k8daa@yahoogroups.com [mailto:k8daa@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Phil
      Van Huis
      Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2012 9:44 AM
      To: k8daa@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [HARC] 2 m net controls needed

      Hey Ed,

      Put me down for Oct. 15

      Phil

      From: Ed Heyboer <mailto:eheyboer@...>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 02, 2012 9:39 PM
      To: k8daa@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [HARC] 2 m net controls needed

      Hi All:

      As I announced on the net last Monday night, thanks to those who have
      volunteered to take a turn doing the net control job on our; the HARC Monday
      night 2 meter net. All are welcome to take a turn and get some experience
      running a net. This is a chance for

      Inexperienced net controls to run a net in a VERY friendly situation. Give
      it a try.

      Those of you who have done it before, are very welcome to to take a turn
      again also.

      Below are the dates that need to be filled. Let me know.

      Ed, KF8EV

      October 8: Tom, KD8DEG(HARC general meeting night)

      October 15: Phil, K8PVH

      October 22: Tom, KD8DEG

      October 29:

      November 5: Ed, KF8EV
    • Ed Heyboer
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 21, 2014

        Hello All HAMS:

        I congradulate all the new HAMS in the area.  Here is your chance to use that new radio.  Join the 2 meter net and even consider taking a turn in the net control chair.  Jus participate in the Monday night night once and try the n. c. chair.

        The following are dates that need to be filled.  We’re looking for help from you “old-timers” also.  So take a look and let me know.

        The net begins at 7:30 p.m. each Monday night.

        Ed,  KF8EV

        Kf8ev@... or 772-4811

        NET CONTROL LIST and Preamble after the list.

        April 21:  Ed,  KF8EV

        April 28:

        May 5:

        May 12:  Tom ,  KD8DEG (HARC meeting)

        May 19:

        May 26:

        June 2:

              NET PREAMBLE FOR MONDAY NIGHT 2 METER NET

        This is (your call sign) net control for the Holland Amateur Radio Club

        Monday night net.

        This net meets each Monday night at 19 30 hours easterntime,on this,

        the K8DAA 2 meter repeater, 147.06 MHz, positive

        offset, with a PL of 94.8.

        This is an open net, you do not need to bea a HARC

        member to participate.

        (followed by the usual calls for emergency, mobile and general checkins)

        Announcements:

        Topic:

      • tomkd8deg
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 21, 2014

          Put me down for April 28th, and May 26th, , including meeting night May 12th.

          Tom KD8DEG

          Hello All HAMS:

          I congratulate all the new HAMS in the area.  Here is your chance to use that new radio.  Join the 2 meter net and even consider taking a turn in the net control chair.  Jus participate in the Monday night night once and try the n. c. chair.

          The following are dates that need to be filled.  We’re looking for help from you “old-timers” also.  So take a look and let me know.

          The net begins at 7:30 p.m. each Monday night.

          Ed,  KF8EV

          Kf8ev@... or 772-4811

          NET CONTROL LIST and Preamble after the list.

          April 21:  Ed,  KF8EV

          April 28:  Tom KD8DEG

          May 5:

          May 12:  Tom,  KD8DEG (HARC meeting)

          May 19:

          May 26:  Tom KD8DEG

          June 2:   _._,_.___

          Reply to sender

          Reply to group

          Start a New Topic

          Messages in this topic (4)

          Visit our website at http://www.hollandarc.org
          You can now pay for your membership online: http://www.hollandarc.org/?page_id=2458

          Visit Your Group

          ·         New Members 1

          .

        • Ed Heyboer
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 21, 2014
            Tom,

            Got ya down for those three dates.

            Thanks,

            Ed, KF8EV

[...]

            X3oDMTJwcDI1NTFlBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1NTU4ODIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4
            BG1zZ0lkAzk4NjcEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDcnBseQRzdGltZQMxMzk4MTA1MTE1?act=reply&messa
            geNum=9867>

            Reply to sender
            <mailto:eheyboer@...?subject=Re%3A%202%20m%20net%20controls%20need
            ed>

            Reply to group
            <mailto:k8daa@yahoogroups.com?subject=Re%3A%202%20m%20net%20controls%20neede
            d>

            Start a New Topic
            <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/k8daa/conversations/newtopic;_ylc=X3oDM
            TJlcWswaWdoBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1NTU4ODIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlY
            wNmdHIEc2xrA250cGMEc3RpbWUDMTM5ODEwNTExNQ-->

            Messages in this topic
            <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/k8daa/conversations/topics/8758;_ylc=X3
            oDMTM0dmF0M25mBF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1NTU4ODIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BG
            1zZ0lkAzk4NjcEc2VjA2Z0cgRzbGsDdnRwYwRzdGltZQMxMzk4MTA1MTE1BHRwY0lkAzg3NTg->
            (4)

            Visit our website at http://www.hollandarc.org
            You can now pay for your membership online:
            http://www.hollandarc.org/?page_id=2458

            Visit Your Group
            <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/k8daa/info;_ylc=X3oDMTJlMm5kOGMyBF9TAzk
            3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1NTU4ODIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xrA3ZnaHA
            Ec3RpbWUDMTM5ODEwNTExNQ-->

            . New Members
            <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/k8daa/members/all;_ylc=X3oDMTJma280NjI5
            BF9TAzk3MzU5NzE0BGdycElkAzI1NTU4ODIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwN2dGwEc2xr
            A3ZtYnJzBHN0aW1lAzEzOTgxMDUxMTU-> 1

            Yahoo! Groups
            <https://groups.yahoo.com/neo;_ylc=X3oDMTJkbWZ2NXJsBF9TAzk3NDc2NTkwBGdycElkA
            zI1NTU4ODIEZ3Jwc3BJZAMxNzA1MDYzMTA4BHNlYwNmdHIEc2xrA2dmcARzdGltZQMxMzk4MTA1M
            TE1>

            . Privacy <https://info.yahoo.com/privacy/us/yahoo/groups/details.html> .
            . Terms of Use <https://info.yahoo.com/legal/us/yahoo/utos/terms/>

            .