Re: [HARC] n9ssa/bcn online

  • Ed & Mary Heyboer
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
      Happy New Year and I too hope everyone has a blessed 2003.

      Pete, I listened, but heard no becon on 10 meters. It's now 8:35 p. January
      1, 2003.

      And since manyquestions are being raised, I have one too. Why do we
      continue to get to copies of every message posted on the reflector?

      As the outgoing secretary, I too thank the club members for allowing me to
      serve in this office for the last two years. It has been fun and rewarding
      to help the club in this manner. Hope to see you all at the January
      meeting.

      73, ED - KF8EV

      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 1, 2003
        Hi ed, and the club -

        Ed was getting double emails, because he was
        subscribed to the email list twice. As
        eheyboer@... and kf9ev@....

        If you are having the same problem (I know it's
        happened to me before) just check the group page.

        73!

        - Pete

        --- Ed & Mary Heyboer <eheyboer@...> wrote:
        > And since manyquestions are being raised, I have
        one
        > too. Why do we
        > continue to get to copies of every message posted on
        > the reflector?

        =====
        - Pete Hoffswell
        pete@...