Late evening notes

  • Ivan De Witt
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 29, 2012
      Time for me to put down the tools and catch up on the HARC news.

      Congratulations to the new hams and to Rick N8GGO as a super instructor.  BTW the new hams receive a free one year membership to the HARC.  Be sure to come to the club meeting October 8 at 7 PM held at the Red Cross building.

      The HARC board meeting is scheduled for Monday October 1, at 7 PM at the Red Cross building.

      Mike,  It looks like you also have been busy.  I will be listening for the new UHF signal.

      Well, it's time to get some shuteye.

      73's to all.

      Ike  K8EMU