Re: [HARC] Website info

  • James H. Jipping
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
      Chuck:

      Good Morning and Happy New Year.

      Please do not confuse a web site dedicated to the State ARRL Convention
      with the club's web site. It is possible that we could use the club's site
      but that was not what I had in mind. I would rather have a dedicated site,
      even if I have to spring for a year's registration and use.

      I'm still waiting for committee information, member names and any other
      info you have on them relative to the swap and convention. In order to get
      this thing off the ground we also have to meet as a committee. Got any
      idea when that is going to happen ?? And, don't you head for Florida for
      a little while ??

      My new assignment at Grand Valley has me teaching till 6:00 PM on Tuesdays
      (after which I have some other duties) so there may be time when it will be
      a squeeker to get to a club meeting.

      Right now I am completely in the dark as to what has happened, what
      progress has been made, what decisions have been made, etc. Does the
      committee have minutes you could send me ??

      You are tough guy to get a hold of. I called, either got no answer or a
      machine. I wanted to talk directly, so I stopped by a couple of times when
      passing close by, but ----- no Chuck.

      JIP, W8MRR

    • James H. Jipping
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2003
        My SINCERE apologies for sending a specific e-mail (intended for one
        person) to the entire group when I communicated with Chuck Rich, W8GCW
        about the swap-n-shop. I did not realize that my e-mail software had
        included the HARC group in the response.

        Thank You

        JIm Jipping, W8MRR