Re: [HARC] Digital Copy of CLub LOGO

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2012
      I have the originals, so far as I know.   Dad, W8HJB did the original design, and mine are from his estate stuff.
      The original art work may be at Steketee - Van Huis, as Cornie Steketee, WA8NHM, was collaborating with Dad.
      There could even be printing blocks of it, somewhere.

      CER / GCW

      CHECK MY PROFILE AT WWW.QRZ.COM
      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page AT http://chuckrich.net/radio.htm
      Licensed by the FCC since 1950

      From: John Hanse <johnhanse@...>
      To: "k8daa@yahoogroups.com" <k8daa@yahoogroups.com>
      Date: Wednesday, September 26, 2012, 7:57 PM

      I have a vector and the old jpg if you want. I used on the old directory.

      John H Hanse

      On Sep 26, 2012, at 14:07, Mike W8DER <mike@...> wrote:

      Jim,  I sent you a 480x480 pixel version directly to your email acct

      Mike@...

      On 9/26/2012 11:33 AM, James Jipping wrote:

      Jim Heil, Tom Bosscher, Chuck Rich or any other knowledgeable person:

      I need a digital copy of the club logo. I'm putting the cover of the
      club directory together. Can someone send me one or tell me where to
      get it??

      JIP, W8MRR