Help needed sat

  • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 23, 2012
      Hello all the north ottawa arc and ares of ottawa county are looking for help with the old boys October fest Marathon and half Marathon and 5k on sept 29th 2012 we will meet at 7:00 at william ferry park in ferrysburg the races start at 8:00 8 :15 and 9:00 if you can help contact john kc8uny or don kb8odb at kc8uny@... Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID