ILLW LIGHTHOUSE WEEKEND

  • kb8qap
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17, 2012
      Hi Everyone!

      Just an additional note, if you would like to stop in and visit us up in Grand Haven for ILLW weekend, We also would like to invite you to our Official Operator's Lunch at the beach on Saturday AUG 18th ( 12:00 PM ) We will be having our BBQ grills fired up for hot dogs and brats. If you wish to join us, I ask that you bring a dish to pass or particular cut of meat you want on the grill, or other snacks to pass and share.

      We greatly appreciate any support, and I hope to see many of you enjoying the day or afternoon. By all means bring the family and enjoy
      your time at the Beach and the cool shops in town, or spin the dials on the HF rigs!

      73! Jeff KB8QAP
    • Tom KD8DEG
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 18, 2012
         Hey Jeff!!!

        What freq will you operate on in the HF bands. See if I can make that long hop from my location somewhere between Borculo/Hudsonville/Allendale, better know as the Wilson Triangle.....LOL

        73

        KD8DEG Tom