More on my stuff

  • CHUCK RICH
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 19, 2002
      Guess I'm going blind..!! The Gonset Linear IS a GSB 101. I only saw the Model 6232 at first glance. I have info and diagram on this. It uses four 811's in the final and is rated at 1KW. This is a very solidly built amplifier Of interest is that it covers 80 thru 10 meters. It's too heavy to haul to hamfests, so come and get it.Too heavy to get to the shack to make an on air test. (Hey guys, I'm gettin' old!!)

      Ref: The Hallicrafters Transceiver, I have also located a spare final for it which will be included in the price.
      Also, if you need any meters for your projects, I have quite a few from 1 - 250 Mils at
      $ 10.oo each.
      So much for the updates.
      Chuck, W8GCW

      I want to take this opportunity to with each of you a Merry CHRIST-mas,
      MICHIGAN STATE ARRL CONVENTION AND SUPER SWAP
      HOLLAND, MICHIGAN
      OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 1, 2003