Re: [HARC] Re: QRP IN THE PARK - Kollen Park! Sat July 14th

  • Ernest Lloyd
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 13 6:22 PM
      In the ARRL propagation bulletin there is the note that the particles from the big solar eruption are expected to arrive at Earth around  10:00 UTC tomorrow, plus or minus 7 hours! there may or may not be a an effect on worldwide propagation.
      73, Ernie, W8EL.

      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 14 10:25 AM
        Hi Everyone!

        QRP IN THE PARK IS A GO!! I should be at the park by 3:00 pm
        or so, and setting up QRP camp. The Radar looks to be free from rain so we are going ahead with the event as planned!

        We could use a few more items on the dessert/snack area.. So if you would like to stop by a mini-mart on your way out to the park and grab a bag of chips, 2 liter soda, etc that would be helpful!

        Note: Our temperatures look to be in the 80's today so dress with light colored clothing and shorts!

        See you there!

        Jeff KB8QAP
        Grill time 6:00 PM