Tower(s) available

  • James Jipping
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2012
      A gentleman, Pat Gamby, stopped by my house today. Years ago he stopped
      by to ask about my towers and remembered ham radio. He now has a tower
      (maybe two) available. It is four sections of what appears to be from
      his description a Rohn 25.

      I did not talk price, but he said it needs to be taken down. Easy done,
      he said (3, or maybe 6 bolts at the base, that's it) At one time in the
      tower's life it was thoughly cleaned and painted and put back up with
      new hardware.

      There is a similar tower next door.

      Call Pat at his cell phone, 616-283-2013 if you are interested.

      Jim Jipping, W8MRR