For Sale: Heathkit HW-16 CW Transceiver

  • Jim Dolson
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2012
      I have a clean Heathkit HW-16 Transceiver w/original assembly manual for sale.  $70 takes it home.  It worked two years ago - if you buy it you can take a couple of days to decide if you want to keep it.  I have crystals for 3.582 MHz and 7.055 MHz.  I also have two HC49U crystals that you can put in a FT-243 body - one 7.030 MHz and one 7.038 MHz.

      Jim Dolson, K8DDV
      Zeeland, MI