NET CONTROLS NEEDED

  • Ed Heyboer
    Message 1 of 1 , May 1, 2012

      Hello All HAMS:

      The Monday night 2 meter net has been running with 9 to 15 check-ins per week.  Join the net any time you get a chance.

      We have a few dates available for net controls.  Everyone is elegible to take the chair.  This responsibility only prepares operators to handle a net during other circumstances.  This net gives you a chance to run a net with relaxed conditions.  Just listen once, check-in and give the control chair a try.

      Below is the list of available dates.  Let me know the date which will work for you.

      Ed,  KF8EV

      Kf8ev@...

      772-4811

      April 23:  Phil, K8PVH