Re: [HARC] Good article

  • W8DER
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 30, 2012
      Ike, the West Michigan Hunts are getting better all the time thanks to
      our mentors, Laryn, Sheila and that ole guy that rides with Sheila.
      Check out the results of last Saturday's hunt. It was a dozy! Larry,
      WD8PAP, not only ran a spectacular hunt up Belknap Hill, but
      demonstrated a new robo-fox controller. (A good candidate for Chris's
      kit building.)

      The fox hunting success shows what we can accomplish when clubs work
      together -- just like Jeff's QRP-in-the- Park.

      Check out Saturday's Hunt results: Http://www.MichiganFoxHunter.com

      Mike@...