Registration reminder- 2012 Great Lakes Homeland Security Training Conference

  • Steve Vanderhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 2:29 PM
    -----Original Message-----
    From: EMHSD-Conference EMHSD-Conference [mailto:EMHSD-Conference@...]
    Sent: Wednesday, April 11, 2012 3:45 PM
    Subject: Registration reminder- 2012 Great Lakes Homeland Security Training Conference

    ** High Priority **

    Just a reminder, if you have not registered yet, the registration deadline is Friday, April 20 to attend the 2012 Great Lakes Homeland Security Training Conference & Expo being held on May 1-3 at the DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

    Online registration is available at www.michigan.gov/emhsd. Click on "2012 Great Lakes Homeland Security Training Conference & Expo." Attached you will find additional information about the conference.

    Also, exhibitor registration is available at http://events.esd.org/HomelandSecurityConference.aspx.

    We look forward to seeing you at the conference and please let us know if you have any questions.

    -2012 Conference Committee

    Dear Emergency Management and Homeland Security Partner:

    It is our pleasure to invite you to the 2012 Great Lakes Homeland Security Training Conference & Expo being held on May 1-3 at the DeVos Place in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

    To register, please visit www.michigan.gov/emhsd and click on "2012 Great Lakes Homeland Security Training Conference & Expo." Attached you will find additional information about the conference.

    Please note that a new online registration system is being used this year, called MiTrain, so step-by-step instructions are attached to assist you with the registration process. The last day to register is Friday, April 20.

    If you are interested in having an exhibitor booth or being a sponsor, please visit http://events.esd.org/HomelandSecurityConference.aspx.

    Thank you in advance for your support of this year's conference and we hope you will be able to attend.

    Sincerely,

    2012 Conference Committee