Near Shore Real-Time Weather Buoy coming to Holland.

  • Steve Vanderhill
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6 4:55 AM

    ----- Original Message -----

    Sent: Thursday, April 05, 2012 3:08 PM

    Subject: Fw: Near Shore Real-Time Weather Buoy coming to Holland.

    This is great news for boaters and beach goers in West Michigan. Below is an email from Ed Verhamme who is hosting the informational meeting May 1. Please share with other interested parties. – The attached flyer has an RSVP link that will help us with how many people to expect.

    Please spread the word!

    Don Wire

    S2 Yachts, Inc.