repeater controller

  • Ed & Mary Heyboer
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2002
      Could someone give me a bit of info? What code is necessary to bring up the outside tempersature?

      According to the 1996 roster guide, 814 will give the temperature outside. but, it gives the compus direction. I assume that is the wind.

      Thanks.

      Ed, KF8EV

      I tried sniffing coke once, but the ice got stuck in my nose.
      Let God guide
      Ed