Fwd: Fw: ARRL F&ES awards

  • Rick Elushik
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 22, 2002
      ka8ykk <ka8ykk@...> wrote: From: "ka8ykk"
      Subject: Fw: ARRL F&ES awards
      Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 11:53:39 -0500

      If any of you have a person that you would like to nominate from your group please be sure to forward the application on to me .THANKS Debbie KA8YKK ----- Original Message ----- From: Wolfgang, Jean, WB3IOS Cc: Lau, Mary, N1VH Sent: Wednesday, November 20, 2002 3:17 PMSubject: ARRL F&ES awards
      There are many ham operators in your section that deserve recognition for all they do to spread and enhance ham radio. I am sure you will want to help them receive the recognition they deserve. With your assistance they may win an engraved plaque, $100.00 ARRL publication gift certificate, $500.00 cash, or possibly a check for $1500.00, depending on the award they compete for. In the attachment you will find information on several different awards given by ARRL which I handle in Field & Educational Services. Several of these awards (although not all) require the nomination form be sent to the nominees ARRL Section Manager.