Zip Labels

  • CHUCK RICH
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2002
      I have a number of Avery 5925 Zip labels. 25 sheets in a package = 150 disk labels and 150 spine labels.. Included is a CD with software for most Avery labels. These are removable labels that stick when you want them to, and remove clean.
      I have checked office supply sources and find these selling at $ 27.99.
      Buy from me at $ 12.oo a package. These are brand new and factory sealed packages.
      Only 80 packages available at this low price.

      Chuck Rich
      616 396-2294