Reminder - HARC Club Meeting

  • k8daa@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 59 , Nov 12, 2002

      HARC Club Meeting

      Date: Tuesday, November 12, 2002
      Time: 7:15PM - 9:15PM EST (GMT-05:00)

      Hope you can attend this month's meeting. Your Ham friends will
      be there!

      A quick business meeting, Eyeball QSOs, and a presentation of
      some interesting Amateur Radio stuff will make for a great
      evening.

      Check the website at http://harc.hoho.org or
      http://www.georgewhitcomb.com/harc/index.html (or ask on the
      repeater) for details of the location and agenda.

      Hope to see you there!
    • k8daa@yahoogroups.com
      Message 59 of 59 , Feb 10, 2004

        HARC Club Meeting