Thanks

  • Jim Lamberts
    Message 1 of 17 , Dec 13, 2011

      I would like to say thanks to those who have served and helped the HARC this past year, its because of you that the HARC is a great place to go to meet friends and to learn new ideas.

      I would also like to say thanks to those who have been elected to a office this year, THANKS for stepping up to contine to make HARC a great place to come. I know we are all busy but it does not take a lot of time to help. As we go into the new year with a new board and new ideas I would like to ask every one to support and help in any way, after all its you who make it club.

      Thanks to every one who asked about my wife, she is ok but she does get weaker and we don’t know what will happen next. This is the reason I can not serve this year.

      Lets make this a great year

      73’s to all my friends at HARC

      See u in the pile ups

      Jim KC8KE

    • Phil Van Huis
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 5, 2012
        Many thanks to Bryan, KD8LDX; Alek, KD8SLT and Bill, K9HXO for signing up to work the August 25, "Walk to End Alzheimers".

        Just 2 or 3 more people and we will be in fine shape.

        I have attached the map of the walk route, which is the same as last year.

        Phil, K8PVH

      • Alek Kristola

          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 24, 2012
            Hi Alek,

            RE: The Walk to End Alzheimers.  Saturday, AM, 25 Aug 2012.

            We will meet for the Alzheimers Walk at Kollen Park in Holland.  The park's main entrance is at the intersection of Van Raalte Avenue and West 10th St.

            I would like to meet the radio operators at 9:30 AM to assign positions.  The walk will start about 10:00 AM (last year it was several minutes late).

            I will have maps of the walk route available.

            I will be down by the picnic gazebo, where all the registration activity is for the walk.  I will be monitoring the 06; so, just give me a call if you can't find me.

            The walk lasts about an hour to an hour and a half, depending on the slowest walkers.

            We will be using the Holland repeater at 147.060 Mhz, and PL of 94.8Hz

            This is a good event for those that are new to this.  The walk is not real long and it's easy and usually uneventful.

            I'll be looking for you all.

            73, Phil, K8PVH

              Sent: Friday, August 24, 2012 9:29 AM

            • jtlr.fischer@sbcglobal.net
              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 4, 2013
                Thank you to every one helped with the coast guard festival parade and fireworks everything went great thanks again John kc8uny president North Ottawa Arc
              • Phil Van Huis
                Message 7 of 17 , May 29, 2016
                  I would like to say thank you on this reflector for the help I got from
                  Nick, KD8JBG; Laryn, K8TVZ; and Kim, N8KAL at the MITCA track meet
                  in Jenison on Saturday.

                  As it turned out; we didn't have to do any traffic direction at the meet.  We mostly
                  directing cars, along with several police cadets from GVSU, to available parking
                  places in the huge parking lot at the Jemison High School.

                  The Wx turned out great and the food (breakfast and lunch) provided by the parent
                  boosters was great also.

                  If we are asked again next year, we will need to get some DES radios from Beth at
                  Emergency Management.  That way we can have direct contact with Capt. Tease as needed.

                  Thanks again guys for your help.

                  Phil, K8PVH