Tube Tester for sale

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 12, 2011
      I am the proud owner of a Precision Tube Master, TUBE CHECKER.
      I would call this a high end tester.
      It is a Series 10-12, dating to around the 60's.I have used it, and it appears to work fine.  There are tube charts galore.  It is in a portable case with cover.
      If you are into antique tube radios, this is for you.  I will take $ 50.00.
      Chuck, W8GCW

      CHECK MY PROFILE AT WWW.QRZ.COM
      Be sure to check out my Ham Radio Page AT http://chuckrich.net/radio.htm
      Licensed by the FCC since 1950