$10 Birthday Certificate

  • Steve Vanderhill
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 9, 2011

      I received a $10 birthday certificate from ARRL to be used before Dec. 31, 2011 that I will not be using.

      If someone is going to being ordering something from ARRL and would like to use it, please email me so I can email you the coupon code.

      First come, first serve…..

      Steve N8UJD

    • Steve Vanderhill
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 9, 2011

        … Nathan Silva WO8C was the first response, glad to know it went to good use!