Re: Weather site back online on new domain

  • Nathan Silva
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011
      Hello Peter. When I was a kid I used to hang out on the dutch ghetto bbs all the time. I had a commodore c64 with 1200bps modem. Those were good times. Hope to talk with you on the air soon. 73

      Nathan
      WO8C

      Sent via my Samsung Transform Ultra from Boost Mobile
    • John Bok
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011

        Hi Nathan

        Mystery solved! When you first got your Ham ticket, and I saw your name on the club reflector I thought your name was very familiar. Now I know where I heard it.

        John N8WVN