Re: [HARC] Weather site back online on new domain

  • Art Van Wyhe
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 2011
      Peter, thanks much   That site is very helpful. Good job!      Art,  K0TWB

      Sent from my iPad

      On Dec 2, 2011, at 9:38 PM, "pvn8yel" <pvenlet@...> wrote:

      I have put my West Michigan Weather Watches, Warnings, and Advisories site back online. The new url is as follows:

      miwx.dutchghetto.com

      If anyone has content suggestions or questions, email me direct.

      Cheers and enjoy!

      PS. The Radar data is currently unavailable because the radar site in Grand Rapids is being upgraded to dual polarity ... this is a big deal! The data/info will be back up on or around December 11th.

      Peter Venlet, N8YEL

      ps: How many of you remember the original Dutch Ghetto??

    • Nathan Silva
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011
        Hello Peter. When I was a kid I used to hang out on the dutch ghetto bbs all the time. I had a commodore c64 with 1200bps modem. Those were good times. Hope to talk with you on the air soon. 73

        Nathan
        WO8C

        Sent via my Samsung Transform Ultra from Boost Mobile
      • John Bok
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 3, 2011

          Hi Nathan

          Mystery solved! When you first got your Ham ticket, and I saw your name on the club reflector I thought your name was very familiar. Now I know where I heard it.

          John N8WVN