Equipment For Sale

  • n8jmy2001
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 10, 2002
      I have the following Amateur equipment for sale.

      Kenwood TS-790A This is a 2M/70CM all mode Base radio. This radio
      does dual receive and also does satellites. Radio is in very good
      condition and works great. It does 45 watts on 2M and 35 watts on
      70CM (430-450 Mhz). It has extended receive. This radio has the VS-2
      voice board and the Tone board installed and comes with Mic, power
      cable, Computer interface cable and manual, No Box. Price is $750.00
      + Shipping if applicable

      Kenwood TS-690S This is a HF and 6 Meter Base radio. It does 100
      watts on HF and 50 watts on 6 meters. It is in very good condition
      and works great. Comes with mic, power cable, box, Computer interface
      and manual. Price is $575.00 + Shipping if applicable

      Kenwood AT 50 automatic antenna tuner works great and comes with
      cable to use with a Kenwood radio and manual. I will only sell this
      with the TS-690 or after the TS-690 is sold. Price is $225.00 or $200
      if bought with the TS690. + Shipping if applicable

      If interested either email n8jmy@... or phone 269-792-6788 and
      ask for Dave. Thanks for reading Dave Kaylor N8JMY in Hopkins, MI
      If this has shown up more than once I apologize.
    • Ed Heyboer
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 25, 2011
        WHAT R YA GOINA BUY, DAVE?

        ED,  KF8EV
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 10, 2011
          I have the following equipment for sale:

          Oak Hills Research DD-1 digital dial (frequency counter) kit. Reads from 100 Hz to 50 MHz. This is a complete kit that needs to be built. It's still in the original packaging including instruction manual.

          $65.00

          Oak Hills Research Explorer II 40M QRP CW kit. Covers 70KHz range of CW portion of band. It's built and just needs to be aligned (never powered up). Includes instruction manual.

          $75.00

          Oak Hills Research WM-2 QRP Watt Meter. It's built and just needs to be aligned (never powered up). Has an operating range of 300KHz to 54 MHz. Power ranges of 100 mW, 1 and 10 Watts.

          $75.00

          Kenwood R-2000 General coverage receiver including owners manual. Unit is in good condition. The Tone and Squelch pots are intermittent so they probably need a good cleaning. Other than that it seems to work well. I bought it used a number of years ago and have used it very little. It does NOT have the VHF converter so this is HF only.

          $175.00

          Local pickup only.

          Contact Dan @ six 1 six three 99 four six 2 seven or email to dkolean at gmail dot com.

          73,