Xcvr wanted

  • Charles Rich
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2011
      I AM PASSING THIS ALONG.
      THIS IS A NEWBIE WHO WANTS TO START LISTENING AROUND.
      HE IS PLANNING ON TAKING CLASSES NEXT TIME THEY ARE OFFERED.
      HE IS LOCATED IN HOLLAND. LAKETOWN TOWNSHIP, I THINK.
      THANKS,
      CHUCK, W8GCW

      Wanted to buy:
      A handheld dual band ham transceiver (newer model please). I am new to
      this ham business so I will need the operating manual also.
      Would like one with a power supply/battery charger.
      Email me if you have the one I need at
      ro6365@...
      Thanks

      CHECK MY PROFILE AT WWW.QRZ.COM