Re: [HARC] test

  • CHUCK RICH
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 7, 2002
      It Works..!!!
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Dave Kaylor <n8jmy@...>
      To: <k8daa@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, November 07, 2002 5:34 PM
      Subject: [HARC] test

      > test

    • CHUCK RICH
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 19 4:59 PM
        It WORKS...!!!!!!

        "THERE'S HAM RADIO EXCITEMENT IN THE AIR AND ON THE AIR"
        MICHIGAN STATE ARRL CONVENTION AND SUPER SWAP
        HOLLAND AMATEUR RADIO CLUB
        HOLLAND, MICHIGAN
        OCTOBER 31 - NOVEMBER 1, 2003
        PRIME SPACE GOING FAST. ORDER NOW.
        Watch our web site for fast developing news on Hamfest events,
        changing daily.
        Check us out at www.HollandARC.org/swap/swap home.html