*Thank You* and the Officer Nominations are now closed...

  • Rick Elushik
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 11, 2011
      I would like to thank everyone that submitted nominations for our 2012 club officers election. -Nominations are closed-
      I received: 5 names for President
                  4 names for Vice President
                  3 names for Secretary
                  3 names for Treasurer

      I am currently contacting all of the nominees on the list asking for a "Yes" (I will accept the nomination) or a "No" (I do not accept this nomination). This will make for a great ballot for our club members to vote on if most of those nominated accept their nomination.

      Once I have all of the replies back, I will create an absentee ballet, and the official voting ballet for our December meeting.

      I hope to report back to the group by the end of this week as to those that are going to be on the ballot. Stay tuned...

      Respectfully and 73,
      Rick, N8GGO