HARC nominations

  • Rick Elushik
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2011
      I would like to thank all of those that are sending in nominations for next years officers.
      Once I have contacted each nominee and confirmed that will in fact serve, I will put out a preliminary lists of candidates and then will follow up with the absentee ballots for those that may need one.
      Again, thanks to those that have sent in their nominations (except for Jim).
      73, Rick, N8GGO