Officer Nominations are Due October 12

  • Rick Elushik
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2011
      This is a reminder to all HARC members, nominations for club officers are due to me, Rick, N8GGO ( richarde_97@... ) no later than October 12, 2011.

      We have a clean slate of officers that needs to be filled as none of the current officers will be running, nor will they accept nominations for the 2012 club year.

      If I don't receive any nominations for President, Vice President, Treasurer, and Secretary on/or before October 12, there will be no absentee ballots available, and any nominations for these officers will have to be made at the December 12 meeting.

      Please pass this information on to any of our members that might not receive this e-mail.

      Remember, only HARC members may nominate and vote for club officers.

      73,
      Rick Elushik, N8GGO.

    • Jim Lamberts
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 4, 2011

        Hey Rick just so we get some nominations here are mine  President Chuck Rich

                                                                                            Vice president Chris Dandrea

                                                                                            Treasury art van wyhe

        Hope you get lots

        By the way I did not nominate anyone if somebody asks. HiHI