Looks like we will have a whole new board next year. Nominations in October, election in December?

  • W8DER
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2011
      Check out the Holland ARC website http://www.hollandarc.org

      We will have a whole new board next year.

      *** Elections 2012***

      Nominations
      Nominations are OPEN. Please submit your nominations to our Election Chair, Rick N8GGO by email no later than October 12, 2012.

      None of the current Officers are seeking re-election, and they will not accept election as a “write-in” so be sure Rick has nominations for each office.

      Absentee Ballots
      Absentee Ballots will be available. Please let Rick know if you need one.

      Election of Officers
      Elections will be held at our December 12, 2011 General Membership Meeting.

      Please plan to attend, but if you can’t, please be sure that Rick has your Absentee Ballot.