HARC Banquet

  • Charles Gregory
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2002
      The Holland amateur radio club will pay $4.00 per
      person for dues paid club members for this years club
      banquet.The banquet will be on November 12 at 7:00pm.
      The location is the Beechwood Inn 380 Douglas ave
      on the north side of Holland.I need to know if you are
      coming by November 8 so that I can give a total for the
      reservations. You can email me at cgregory@...
      or phone # 772 9849.
      Thanks Much
      Charles Gregory

    • Steve Vanderhill
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 4, 2002
        Hi Charley, not sure if I got back to you or not, but I will not be able to
        attend the banquet.

        Thanks for all the work you doing, take care.

        Steve Vander Hill
        N8JUD