GREAT QRP IN THE PARK EVENT! Special thanks to Joe, AC8JD and Jeff, KB8QAP

  • W8DER
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 23 7:39 PM
      What a great time we had tonight at Helder Park for the July "QRP in the Park" Event.  The weather was just great, 20 and 40 meters were wide open and we had a super turn-out.  Joe and Jeff really know how to throw a ham radio party.  All that and my new antenna worked like a dream -- life is good!

      Thanks again to Jeff and Joe.

      Mike, W8DER
    • Joe DeKock
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 24 5:32 AM
        Thanks to Tom K8TB.  He had all the work cooking for all of us!  We will try and get another QRP event in before the end of summer!

        --
        Joe DeKock
        AC8JD