Only 4 more days...

  • Megan Heyl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21, 2011
      Until the Field Day weekend and the Club Picnic!

      Remember, the club is providing burgers and hotdogs...
      All you need to do is bring a dish to pass and your beverage.

      Contact Megan with the item you are going to bring (to eliminate
      duplicates) and plan on arriving by 7pm at the shelter at the Ottawa
      County Fairgrounds.

      The Fairgrounds are located on Ottawa Beach Road, between 152nd and
      160th... directly across from the Park Township Airport. Once you
      enter the Fairgrounds, either via the main entrance or the entrance to
      the dog park, drive directly back and then turn to the left. You
      won't miss all the campers, antennas and the shelter for the picnic.

      WO0MEG@...

      or

      jester1380@...

      or call 399-6131

      I will return your call and verify via email to all who write me.
    • Bryan Leenheer