Re: [HARC] ROSTER ALERT!!!

  • Brian Brethauer
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 15, 2002
      Chuck,
      I think you already have it, but:
      Brian Brethauer
      KC8NPH
      6610 Pierce ST
      Allendale MI 49401
      bbreth@...
      616-895-6961
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Chuck Rich" <riches@...>
      To: "yahoo Groups / K8DAA" <k8daa@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 5:12 PM
      Subject: [HARC] ROSTER ALERT!!!

      > This is the final day for H.A.R.C. roster changes. If you want your
      > email inlcuded in your listing, let me know TODAY. Has your address or
      > phone number changed?
      > If your phone number is listed under another name---chances are that
      > your number will NOT be in the roster.
      >
      > I can only go by information that I have. Often I can tie an address to
      > a phone number, but not always.
      >
      > Address information that I have is from FCC data base, and if you moved
      > without notifying the FCC, I DO NOT have the correct information on you.
      >
      > If you are a club member and do not have a speed dial number and need
      > one, get with Laryn immediately, as he is updating that information in
      > the roster also.
      >
      > I am dealing with nearly 300 listings. Yeh, there are that many hams in
      > the area!!!
      >
      > Privacy info: This roster is distributed only to local hams and law
      > enforcement (Police, Sheriff and Emergency Services) . Copies are also
      > given to any advertisers in the roster. It is not distributed to the
      > general public.
      >
      > Chuck, W8GCW

    • Chuck Rich
      Message 2 of 9 , Oct 15, 2002
        Gotcha Bill. Missed you at coffee today.
        Chuck

        "William Macauley Sr." wrote:

        > Hi Chuck.
        > bill macauley
        > 3254 hillcrest way
        > zeeland mi
        > 49464 wmac99@...
        > 73s,Bill

      • Chuck Rich
        Message 3 of 9 , Oct 15, 2002
          Got it.....Thanks Marv,
          Chuck

          mhoek@... wrote:

> [...]
        • Dave Lamer
          Message 4 of 9 , Oct 16, 2002
            HI Chuck,
            My email address is jdlamer@... <mailto:jdlamer@...>

            Thanks for updating the roster

            Dave

[...]

            GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
            http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.

            Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

            <http://rd.yahoo.com/M=234050.2482567.3895507.2273195/D=egroupweb/S=17050631
            08:HM/A=1274244/R=0/*http://webevents.broadcast.com/universal/8mile>

            <http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

          • Chuck Rich
            Message 5 of 9 , Oct 16, 2002
              Sorry Dave the deadline was midnight yesterday. Do you think you're special, or
              something?????
              By golly, you are!!!!!
              Thanks Dave, It's taken care of.
              73
              Chuck, W8GCW

              Message 6 of 9 , Oct 16, 2002
                BY THE WAY YOU FOLKS WHO MAY NOT KNOW ME....(and my humor) ..I WAS JUST KIDDING
                DAVE.
                Chuck

                Message 7 of 9 , Oct 17, 2002
                  I know that HI HI