Our Rept will be used this weekend

  • wa8rsa
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2011

      2011 Michigan Bike MS Events

      West Michigan Breakaway June 11-12, 2011
      The Michigan Bike MS events are held to help the Michigan chapter of The National Multiple Sclerosis Society raise funds and awareness for people living with Multiple Sclerosis (MS) in Michigan.

      As amateur radio communicators, our goals are to provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art amateur radio communications to support the MS Society, and at the same time to encourage as many amateurs as possible to participate in what have become the largest Public Service Event in Michigan.

      We need your continued support to expand and continue this role in communications. Information for the different events and sign up information are listed at the mibikehams.org website.

      I look forwarded to seeing all the old faces and new faces at the events this year.

      Thanks and 73,
      Fred – W8FSM
      Michigan MS-150 Amateur Radio Communications Manager (ARCM)